Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hodge Podge Panhead

I have been saving and hording bike parts for 22 years. I have had to sell off some here and there to pay a bill or two, but the best of the best I have managed to keep. And here is the collection coming together. There are harley Parts here from 1939 through 1976. Many I have had since 1987 in Kansas. Last year, I decided to start assembling the Hodge Podge of Parts into something that resembles a Bike.
Thankyou Brother Keith, for you skills and teaching me how to handle a Mill and a lathe. Thankyou Burgie for your garcious donation of parts, and all those who gave as well. Thankyou my Wife Colleen, for your patients and understanding.
And last but not least in any manner of the term, Thankyou Bob and Rick Nootenagle for your patients, help and direction up to this point and Im sure in the future.

These are just the mock-up pics, but Its all there.







No comments:

Post a Comment